Our team of solicitors in Wimbledon provides a wide range of legal services to clients in the southwest area of London. We have offices across the city and if you are in need of professional legal aid and live in or near the Wimbledon area, we are here to provide assistance. Wimbledon is well-connected to the rest of London through tube, rail, and tram.
|Divorce services offered by our solicitors in Wimbledon||
– legal assistance for divorce or separation,
– legal assistance for child matters (arrangements, maintenance),
– legal help for business matters in case of shared business between the former partners etc.
– pre and post-nuptial agreements,
– financial settlements,
– wills and probate,
– trust administration
– contractual disputes,
– property disputes in Wimbledon,
– landlord/ tenant disputes,
– defamation and others
– legal assistance for drink drive and/or other driving offences,
– assistance for high risk offenders from our solicitors in Wimbledon
– legal help for professional negligence disputes,
– unlawful dismissal,
– workplace discrimination,
– employment agreement issues
– buying or selling residential property,
– joint ownership,
– transfer of ownership,
-re-mortgaging or re-financing,
– rural property issues in Wimbledon
– UK visa applications and extensions,
– special work visa situations,
|Commercial litigation in Wimbledon||
– contractual disputes,
– regulatory disputes,
– professional negligence,
– shareholder/partner disputes and more
|Employment law for companies||
– employment contracts,
– settlement agreements,
– disciplinary grievances etc.
|Company formation in Wimbledon||
– company registration with the Companies House,
– drafting corporate documents,
– tax matters,
– assistance for international businesses in Wimbledon
– corporate restructuring,
– applying for a company voluntary arrangement,
– compulsory liquidation
– trademark registration,
– patent, design, copyright registration,
– IP litigation,
– trademark revocation services offered by our solicitors in Wimbledon etc.
– real estate investor and developer services,
– construction law solicitors,
– other services, such as those related to property management or disposal in Wimbledon
|Debt recovery services||
– amicable debt recovery,
– legal claims for debt collection,
– debt enforcement action
– cross border merges and acquisitions,
– services for branches and subsidiaries in Wimbledon
Table of Contents
Legal services in Wimbledon
Our team offers the following services:
- Employment: are you working in London and in need of legal advice regarding employment? our solicitors can answer your questions;
- Family matters: divorce, child-related matters as well as other issues concerning Family Law; we know that these family matters often carry a heavy emotional load and our experienced solicitors are here to assist you in the best possible way;
- Criminal law: our lawyer in UK can help you with matters related to crimes and offences; we offer general litigation services as well as assist in other civil law actions;
- Commercial: we also provide assistance for business crime issues, commercial fraud, personal liability for corporate debt, commercial litigation and business disputes;
- Others: we provide assistance in matters that concern personal injury, property disputes as well as wills (including inheritance disputes and contesting a will) and commercial property (acquisition, sale, development, leasing and other matters).
Please note that these are some of the services provided by our solicitors in Wimbledon. For more information about a particular service, as well as personalized answers to any of your questions, we encourage you to send us an inquiry.
Our lawyers in London also cover other areas. You can reach out to us if you live in another location in Greater London and you can choose to work with our solicitors who are closest to you.
Work with our solicitors in Wimbledon
Do you own a business in Wimbledon or are you looking to solve a number of family related issues if you live in the area? Our solicitors can be of service for any of the aforementioned legal issues as well as many others.
Our team is highly specialized in several areas of law and we are able to provide our clients with tailored services that are suited to their particular needs. We are committed to providing our clients with legal advice that will prove both practical and efficient. When working with us, you can rest assured that our lawyer in London has your best interests in mind, whether we are discussing business or Family Law issues.
We are here to help you achieve your goals through our legal expertise and our realistic and efficient approach to treating legal matters.
Our solicitors comply with the standards are regulations set forth by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and follow a Code of Conduct that includes principles such as:
- Maintaining trust: we do not mislead clients by acts or omissions and we are not complacent in the acts or omissions of others;
- Acting fairly: this means that we do not discriminate, we perform all undertakings within the agreed time and we do not abuse our position to take advantage of clients;
- Services for the client: we only act as per the instructions of the client or another party that has been expressly entrusted to act on behalf of the client; we always act in the client’s best interest;
- Confidentiality: we maintain the highest level of confidentiality and we do not act if there is a suspicion of a conflict of interest.
Our pricing differs according to the chosen type of legal service, however, we follow a transparent pricing policy and we provide adequate information to clients who are interested in knowing more about our fees.
According to the SRA, the main regulator for solicitors in Wimbledon as well as the rest of England (and their firms) there were 202,265 solicitors on the roll in June 2020. Other data highlights the following:
- out of the solicitors on the roll in June 2020, 149,621 were practicing ones;
- there were 781 registered European lawyers in the same month;
- at the beginning of the year, in January 2020, the number of practicing solicitors was slightly lower, at 146,791.
Our solicitors in Wimbledon are qualified ones and we strive to meet the highest standards for our clients.
If you live in the Wimbledon area and would like to know more about our services, please contact us for more information as well as pricing.