We are a team of lawyers in London that offers tailored legal solutions to individuals, businesses and investors in the Greater London Areas as well as England and Wales. We take pride in our joint experience as well as our approach that focuses on the client and his particular needs, rather than simply delivering a fast-track impersonal solution.
We strive to meet the legal needs of both companies and individuals. As far as businesses are concerned, we work with local and international businesses, those that have been long established and are looking for fresh legal advice and perspectives as well as those that are just starting their business journey and need adequate and reliable legal information.
Some of the legal services offered by our lawyer in England include the following:
- Company and commercial: from company formation services to ongoing assistance in legal matters concerning entrepreneurship, small and medium-sized companies as well as any issues related to the Corporate Law.
- Banking and Financial: complete legal counsel regarding the ongoing banking laws and regulations applicable in the Kingdom;
- Taxation: our tax lawyer in London is ready to answer all questions on the Income and Corporation Taxes Act as well as the other relevant sources of tax law;
- Debt collection: our dedicated team of debt collectors is ready to help you recover undue payments.
A special division of our team of lawyers specializes in providing ongoing support and legal assistance to individuals, businesses and entrepreneurs who have questions about the Brexit. Please feel free to reach out to us for more information about the transition period and the expected changes that will follow.
The team at our law firm in London consists of a number of specialists in various legal fields. Their combined experience allows us to deliver a variety of legal services that are focused on the needs of our clients.
The heads of our departments (divided into main services such as corporate and commercial, debt collection, court representation and others) are all experienced and qualified lawyers in London who have extensive and relevant experience in their respective fields.
Below, we briefly list some of the most important services offered by our lawyers in UK. For more details on these, we invite you to reach out to us and a member of our team specializing in your particular legal matter will provide you with the needed answers.
Business crime encompasses a number of offenses that involve fraud or illegal financial activities. When charged with a criminal offence or summoned to court, it is advisable to seek proper legal aid, such as that offered by our separate division of litigation lawyers in London. Our team includes experienced litigation lawyers who are able to help you prepare your deposition as well as represent you in court.
Our lawyer in London specializing in company formation in the United Kingdom is ready to assist you throughout the entire procedure of opening a company. London is a leading destination for companies as well as a major business hub in Europe. Our team of lawyers can help you open and run a business in accordance with the law.
Are you looking to recover a debt in the UK? Our team is ready to help you solve any undue payments by following the regular process that includes an out of court phase and then transitioning to the action stage, the one involving court proceedings. In more than 80% of cases, your debt collection will be solved with no need for legal action and our lawyers are here to make sure that you benefit from tailored solutions for this matter.
Banking and Finance
Our financial legal advisors are ready to answer any questions regarding credit facilities or licensing for local and international businesses that will provide financial services in England and Wales. We can also assist investors who wish to open a bank account with a London bank.
Our team is ready to assist you in a number of different other matters such as intellectual property, data protection laws and other areas of interest.
According to the UK Companies House, in 2019 there were 672,890 newly registered companies. These statistics highlight the status of the UK economy and its attractiveness as a regional business centre. Our team of lawyers in London is ready to provide assistance to new and establish investors alike and can help you navigate the legal regimes that apply to your particular type of company or business field. Other data from the Companies House reveal the following:
- The total number of registered companies: at the end of March 2019 the total number of registered companies was 4,202,044;
- The annual increase: this translates into a percentage increase of 4.2% in the number of companies, compared to 2018;
- Most popular business form: starting with 2004, private limited companies have dominated the preferred business form in terms of incorporations, amounting to 96% of all registered corporate bodies;
- Average company existence: in March 2019, the average period for which a company remained in the Register was 8.5 years.
If you would like to know more about the laws for companies as well as the services we provide please reach out to our lawyer in UK.