Lawyer in London, UK
Our lawyers in UK offer complete legal solutions to corporate and individual clients. We have a strong focus on quality and are committed to delivering efficient and effective solutions for all of our clients.
Our experience covers a wide range of practice areas, from criminal and business law to employment or real estate law. We have cultivated a diverse and multidisciplinary team in order to be able to provide the most suitable services to our clients and we recognize the importance of maintaining a fresh approach and perspective in each case.
|Commercial litigation services offered by our lawyer in London||
Legal assistance/representation in case of:
– breach of contract,
– shareholder/director disputes,
– construction disputes,
– employment or other business disputes sorted via court or alternative dispute resolution methods whenever possible
UK company formation
– complete assistance for establishing corporations, partnerships or sole traders,
– registration with the Companies House and applications for additional permits and licenses
Banking and financial
– commercial banking issues,
– corporate lending,
– investment transactions,
– assistance for companies providing regulated activities,
– compliance with the Financial Services and Markets Act
– drafting and concluding employment agreements with employees and consultants,
– contentious employment legal services (redundancy, whistle-blower claims, breach of contract, unfair dismissal or harassment claims)
|Mergers and acquisitions||
Legal assistance for M&A transactions in the UK as well as assistance concerning other foreign investments in England (franchising, branches and subsidiaries)
|Tax matters in the UK||
– UK tax law legal advice,
– tax compliance for different types of entities,
– contentious tax law matters,
– tax planning,
– tax risk minimization
– drafting and negotiating voluntary insolvency agreements,
– assistance during liquidation as well as legal advice in case of bankruptcy
– trademark applications,
– trademark protection and opposition,
– copyright and patent protection in the UK,
– copyright infringement claims
|Debt recovery with the help of our lawyer in London||
Amicable debt collection, along with complete legal assistance throughout the debt collection phases:
– pre-action protocol,
– legal action,
|Personal injury||Assistance for individuals who were injured in road traffic accidents, work accidents, in public places or as a result or medical malpractice or faulty products|
Residential sale and purchase of houses and flats, re-mortgage, tenant and landlord disputes
Legal assistance with issues concerning:
– unfair dismissal,
– unlawful wage deductions,
– workplace harassment or discrimination,
– collective claims and others
– consumer disputes,
– contractual disputes,
– trustee/executor disputes,
– issues concerning disputes wills,
– professional negligence,
– neighbour and property disputes
|Divorce lawyer in London||
– prenuptial agreements,
– divorce and legal separation,
– marriage annulment,
– child custody and child maintenance
– employment or investor/entrepreneur visa applications,
– family reunification visas,
– assistance with indefinite leave to remain and for entering the UK under a British National Overseas Visa
Our team of lawyers in London works together to offer solutions both in ordinary legal matters as well as complex cases that require collaboration in various practice areas as well as the valued assistance of our litigations when needed.
Our team spans across a number of practice areas and together they are able to meet all of our clients’ needs. We offer services in England and Wales and our lawyer in London services all of the Greater London area.
Our team includes the partners at our law firm, associates, consultants, and senior consultants as well as special advisors. Our lawyers specialize in personal injury, criminal law, property law, employment law, and many other areas. All of the lawyers in England working in our team have extensive experience in their respective practice areas and are able to provide professional legal aid to our clients.
Our team of lawyers in England offers a wide array of services, suited to both individuals and corporations. We understand the need for efficient legal solutions and strive to meet each case with the due diligence it deserves. We have extensive experience in many areas of law, including the following:
- Employment law: are you facing employment issues in the UK? we help represent employers and employees alike and can help you with information pertaining to your particular case;
- Criminal law: our lawyers can help clients who are facing investigation or are being charged with an offence; seeking specialized legal aid should be the very first step in these cases and our team is ready to assist;
- Personal injury: our team can help you if you were injured by another party or if you were subject to medical negligence; we understand the importance of solving these unfortunate events that often come with a high level of emotional trauma;
- Business crime: a complex practice area in which our specialists can help with Corporate Law as well as commercial dispute resolution corporate finance or competition law issues as well as fraud allegations;
- Others: our lawyers in London also specialize in other practice areas such as real estate law or tax law; you can always reach out to our team for a complete list of our services.
We support our clients and have an unabated policy to focus on their particular needs. Each case is different not only in terms of the practice area but also in terms of the particular situation in which our clients find themselves. If you are in need of specialized legal services, you can reach out to us for an initial consultation with a member of our team.
Work with our lawyer in England
Our law firm in England stands out among other professionals in the field through professionalism and unwavering attention to our client’s needs. Through the collective experience of our lawyers, we are able to offer suitable legal solutions and help our clients see through the legal hurdles they are facing. We recognise the fact that as a law firm operating throughout the UK we need to take into consideration the diversity of our country and offer solutions that are reliable and client-oriented.
Here are the main reasons to consider working with our team:
- We are easily reachable: our team that acts on behalf of private individuals accepts walk-ins at our office locations; you can ask for help at any time and our lawyers will provide suitable services;
- We are available throughout the country: our team can help you anywhere in the United Kingdom; our lawyer in London serves our office there and we have a number of lawyers in other locations throughout the country;
- We are solution-oriented: our team is committed to finding the most suitable solution in a given situation; we understand that our clients have particular needs and we strive to obtain the results that will best serve them in their legal issues;
- We are committed: our responsible team of lawyers treats each case with the attention it deserves and we see through each our cases, until our clients have received the legal resolve they were seeking.
Individuals living in England and Wales have access to various legal services and this business sector is a developed one, as shown in the following statistics by the Law Society:
- in July 2018 there were 143,167 solicitors that held practicing certificates;
- during the same year, women outnumbered the men by more than 2,000;
- in 2018 there were 9,452 private practice firms.
Are you in need of specialized legal assistance in England or Wales? Contact us for more information about our legal services and how our lawyer in England can help you.