Canary Wharf and the City of London are the two main financial hubs in London and one of the most important in the world. It is a prized location for office and retail space and some of the most important banks and professional services firms are located here. Our lawyers in Canary Wharf service this important business area with key solutions for companies of all sizes and all fields of activity.
We provide services within all the main zones, for companies located in Canada Square or Cabot Square, as well as in areas such as Churchill Palace or Bank Street.
We pride ourselves in being one of the law firms in Canary Wharf that offers legal services in several key areas that relate primarily to business, employment and intellectual property.
Read below to find out more about our legal services and please reach out if you need help discussing your particular issue with one of our lawyers.
Table of Contents
What can we help you with?
Our lawyers in Canary Wharf understand the importance of efficient and professional legal services when running a business. Company owners benefit from working together with a team of specialized lawyers, experts who can help them solve any legal issue that arises without having to put a halt on their business.
We focus on fast and reliable solutions without compromising quality and a thorough understanding of each case. Some of the services offered by our law firm in Canary Wharf include the following:
- Corporate: legal advice on all corporate matters including incorporation, licensing and control, mergers and acquisitions, liquidation and bankruptcy;
- Commercial: assistance on all relevant laws according to the business field, legal solutions according to particular fiscal and financial regulations and assistance for understanding any other complex legal regulations; assistance for dealing with the HM Revenue & Customs;
- Litigation: dispute resolution across all areas relating to business law, criminal law, liability, contractual or shareholder disputes, fraud and others; mediation and arbitration solutions are also available;
- Employment: assistance for concluding employment contracts, determining share options for employees, sorting employment disputes and many other legal solutions offered by our team of lawyers in Canary Wharf;
- Intellectual property: assistance for intellectual property registration, protection and defence, as needed;
- Others: real estate solutions, assistance for commercial property acquisition and/or concluding tenancy agreements.
The list above includes our main services. Please feel free to reach out to our law firm in Canary Wharf at any time should you wish to know more about our services.
When should you reach out?
Many legal issues require immediate solutions. We advise you to reach out to our lawyers in Canary Wharf as soon as a certain business dispute arises or as soon as you notice a liability issue or perhaps a breach of contract or an intellectual property infringement.
Our trusted advisors and lawyers are able to offer a quick analysis of your case once you present the initial details and will work to find a suitable solution according to the particular situation. No two cases are the same, this is why we grant needed attention to all case details.
We help our clients not only in the midst of a dispute or with court representation but also with risk management and ongoing corporate governance. You can reach out to us as soon as you need a legal expert and partner who will be able to help you run your business in London.
What should you know about doing business in Canary Wharf?
Canary Wharf houses more than 150 large office tenants, mostly national or global headquarters of important corporations. A rough ratio between financial and non-financial companies is estimated at 55 to 45.
Other statistics about this important business hub, presented by our lawyers in Canary Wharf, include the following:
- approximately 7,000 tech companies are present at Canary Wharf full time;
- the tenants support 40,4 billion £ gross added value and approximately 19.7 billion £ is directly attributable to the Wharf;
- the daily working population is estimated at around 120,000;
- there are over 300 shops, bars and restaurants in the area;
- there are 16.5 million square feet of completed office and retail space;
- the first residential building in Canary Wharf was completed in 2019 and it allows people to live in this vibrant community, not only work here.
Canary Wharf is home not only to large, international company headquarters. It also holds many start-ups, financial institutions, entrepreneurs, and companies offering public and private retain services, to name a few. If you are doing business in this area, you can rely on the business and corporate services offered by our law firm in Canary Wharf.
Contact us for more details on how we can assist you.