We are a team of Tooting solicitors offering services to both companies and individuals based in this area in London. We focus on offering complete services in a number of areas of law, including Family Law, commercial matters, conveyancing, employment, and immigration, among others. Our experienced and dedicated team represents clients in front of a court or when needed and appropriate, finds out-of-court solutions such as arbitration which may provide a faster resolve and with lower overall costs for our clients.
Talking to a local team of specialist solicitors is advisable as soon as you have identified your issue. You can reach out to us as soon as you have decided to file of divorce or an unsure of how a certain inheritance matter will be handled. Likewise, you can reach out to us as soon as you decide that you wish to start your own business. With the help of our team, you will be able to find the right solutions to all your legal questions.
Read below to find out more about our services and do not hesitate to reach out to our solicitors if you wish to know more about our areas of expertise, our fees, or perhaps if you have questions about legal aid.
Table of Contents
Legal services for individuals provided by our Tooting solicitors
We can assist you with the following:
- Family Law: we offer complete assistance in matters such as separation, divorce, restraining orders prenuptial contracts, cohabitation, and many more;
- Employment: if you were wrongfully dismissed or discriminated, our team can help you; we represent our clients in court, if needed, and we advise on other different types of claims, as may be required;
- Wills: sorting wills and intestacy issues is easier with the help of our Tooting solicitors; we can help you draw up a will as needed, or sort the distribution of assets when a family member has passed away without a will (intestacy);
- Immigration: are you looking to come to London for long-term employment or business purposes? our team of solicitors will answer your questions and will help you make the necessary residence permit applications; we can also represent individuals with naturalisation applications.
A separate division of our team is also able to help answer your questions about individual tax liability and pensions.
Our experienced solicitors assist clients in all matters concerning children, not only the ones related to divorce and custody or child maintenance. We also assist those who have questions about residency, international adoption, or international wardship and guardianship matters.
Assistance for Tooting businesses
Our Tooting solicitors specializing in business matters can help you with the following:
- Corporate: we assist business owners from the very beginning; we provide solutions for matters concerning incorporation, needed registrations, special permits and licenses, tax compliance and tax law issues, and many more;
- Dispute resolution: our litigation team specializing in commercial matters can help you when you need to bring a case to court; before this, we may advise clients to sort their disputes through arbitration;
- Debt collection: while you focus on running your business in Tooting, our team of solicitors specializing in debt collection can help you recover outstanding payments or, as needed, submit a court claim for an existing debt;
- Employment: we provide legal assistance to company owners who need advice on drafting employment agreements or those who need legal representation in discrimination allegations, among others.
The services listed above are just part of the solutions we provide for companies in Tooting. Feel free to reach out to us if you have questions about contract law, real estate purchases made by companies in London or other issues.
Tooting is a district in South London, part of the Wandsworth borough. It is popular for Asian restaurants, markets, as well as a well-known open-air swimming pool, just to name a few.
According to Wandsworth official data, the statistical information for the borough is the following, as briefly presented by our team:
- the resident population consisted of 329,735 individuals (mid-2020 estimate);
- the value of the environment improvements in 2019-2020 was £592,000, which included improved security and lighting, increased cycle parking, improvements to communal spaces, and others;
- 40 major housing work projects were started in the same period, which included roof and window renewals, among others.
If you live in Tooting and need to sort a family matter, or if wish to start a business here, our solicitors can answer your questions. Contact our Tooting solicitors today to find out more about our services for individuals and companies and to request an initial consultation with one of our specialists.