Walthamstow is a district located in northeast London, in the Borough of Waltham Forest. It’s north border is with Chingford and to the south it is with Leyton and Leytonstone. Walthamstow Market is a key attraction point in the district, owning its reputation to its length, which is approximately ⅔ of a mile, the longest street market in Europe.
Transport routes in Walthamstow include the London Underground, the London Overground and the National Rail, along with several London Buses routes and the arterial routes that link the district to other London areas and the East of England.
Those who live in the area of Walthamstow, or the Borough of Waltham Forest, as well as those who plan on starting a business here can benefit from the services offered by our solicitors in Walthamstow. We are a full-service firm, with experience in providing adequate solutions in the two main fields of personal services and business services.
Please find below a brief description of these services. For more information, please reach out directly to our solicitors in Walthamstow.
Table of Contents
Personal services in Walthamstow
Our experienced team reunites solicitors who have extensive experience in a number of key sectors, such as Family Law or conveyancing. We provide step-by-step solutions to legal issues and we provide reliable cost estimates, knowing that many clients are interested in this aspect before starting lengthy or costly legal proceedings.
We offer tailored solutions, and our team takes into consideration multiple issues when offering legal advice. The following personal services are being provided by our friendly team of solicitors in Walthamstow:
- Family law: we can ensure that any marital breakdown goes on smoothy; we handle divorce cases as well as child custody issues and child maintenance settlements; we often use mediation to settle family disputes and our methods and client-centred;
- Wills and probate: creating a will is the optimal solution for many who wish to manage the manner in which their assets will be distributed once they have passed away; our team can help sort any issues and create a will that will suit the wishes in a clear manner;
- Immigration: the majority of the population in Walthamstow consists of White British, according to the 2011 census; if you have recently immigrated to the United Kingdom and plan on moving here, our team can help you with detailed information about the work or study permits as well as any other administrative issues;
- Employment: our solicitors in Walthamstow specialize in Employment Law and can help those who face unfair dismissal or those who simply need to review an employment contract.
Our team also offers conveyancing solutions in Walthamstow. We can help clients buy or sell property as well as understand the process and estimate the costs. According to figures from 2020, the following house prices applied for the Walthamstow area:
- the overall average price was 512,185£;
- the average sale price for terraced properties was 596,241£;
- the average price for a flat was 378,737£ and that for semi-detached properties 703,881 £;
- the sold prices in Walthamstow increased by 9% in 2020 compared to the previous year.
If you wish to know more about these services, or if you need to schedule an initial visit, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
Business services offered by our solicitors in Walthamstow
Starting a business can be both an exciting and a challenging time, especially when one needs to be mindful of the current regulations in place for a particular business field. Our team is accustomed to helping clients start their business in London, as well as to handling any business legal issue that may arise.
Our solicitors in Walthamstow offer the following business services:
- Business management: we can help with anything from business incorporation to protecting trademarks for your business in the UK; our company commercial lawyers can answer any question you might have before you decide to start your business;
- Employment: our Employment Law team also offers solutions for businesses; we can help employers meet their legal obligations;
- Disputes: our team helps you handle business disagreements, whether they are between shareholders or with a client or creditor; we strive to find cost-friendly legal solutions and, when possible, by using alternative dispute solutions such as mediation, as opposed to taking the case to court;
- Others: business licensing, buying or selling a business, business transfers as well as many other issues.
Please contact our solicitors in Walthamstow for more information about the personal and business services as well as to schedule an initial visit.