East London is a popular area broadly situated between the east of the City of London and the north of the River Thames. It includes boroughs such as Newham, Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge or Waltham Forest. Tourists can find markets, street food and street art as well as atmospheric pubs and restaurants.
Entrepreneurs who wish to open a business in this area will also enjoy the lively atmosphere and the creative scene that welcomes start-ups. Canary Wharf, London’s modern financial centre is also located in this area.
Starting a business in Hackney or other areas is easier with the help of our solicitors in East London. Likewise, if you live in the area are require specialized legal advice for other matters excluding commercial and business, such as family law or immigration, our solicitors are happy to help.
Table of Contents
Services offered by our solicitors in East London
Our lawyers operate across several different legal fields and we are able to provide expert services, with a focus on the East London area and throughout the city and in the rest of the UK. We provide solutions for residents and expats, for local and international corporate clients who may be interested in starting a business in this area. In the same manner, we are able to assist young or new immigrants who will be living and/or working in East London and need legal guidance for registrations and making all of the needed arrangements.
Some of the services provided by our solicitors in East London include the following:
- Commercial and business: we help businesses and entrepreneurs set up in East London; from company incorporation to employment issues, signing agreements with third parties or taxation law, our solicitors answer any business-related questions;
- Immigration: our immigration services are tailored to meet the needs of our clients even before they arrive in the UK; we offer assistance for visa applications as well as the submissions that are necessary once you arrive in the country.
- Family: our solicitors in East London can provide assistance for divorce, child maintenance and custody or adoption matters, along with issues concerning wills and probate;
- Residential: looking to buy or rent property in East London? our conveyancing team is here to help;
- Others: our personal injury solicitors can provide complete assistance if you have been injured as a direct result of some other party’s negligence.
East London is a creative part of the city where many entrepreneurs and investors may be willing to start their own company and it is also a location that is sought after by immigrants. The ethnic groups are diverse in the region.
East London is a populated area and, according to data from the Office for National Statistics and the Mayor of London, the population in some of the boroughs in the area was the following in 2018:
- Hackney: 281,000 people;
- Barking and Dagenham: 215,000 people;
- Havering: 258,000 individuals;
- Redbridge: 307,000 people.
The data includes all ethnic groups covered by the Office in their official report (white, black, Asian and mixed/other).
Our solicitors work as per the standards and regulations set forth by the Solicitors Regulation Authority in the United Kingdom. You can reach out to us if you live in one of the boroughs in East London and need legal advice and representation.
Complete assistance for companies and individuals
Some of the top reasons to work with our solicitors in East London are:
- Our in-house team of specialists: we have a committed team of specialist solicitors with whom we work on all cases that come to our law firm; cross-reference is facilitated in cases that may involve more than one legal field and we ensure that our clients benefit from complete and professional legal representation;
- Our success rate: between them, our solicitors have years’ worth of experience in all of the legal fields mentioned above;
- Good pricing: we have accessible rates and our solicitors will offer an initial consultation that can be free of charge (terms and limits apply);
- Tailored solutions: our solicitors in East London know that no two cases are alike; this is why we offer tailored solutions and we take the time to understand our client’s needs and the true situation that favoured the occurrence of the legal proceedings.
If you are interested in our services or have specific questions you can ask for a consultation with one of our specialist solicitors.
Our trusted advisors can help you if you are looking for legal solutions. Contact our solicitors in East London for more information on how we can assist on your case.