We are a team of solicitors in Catford focused on finding solutions for individuals and businesses alike. Our expertise makes us a valuable partner when solving matters such as business formation, commercial property or employment law issues, as well as private client matters and Family Law issues, starting with divorce but also taking into account wills and probate or prenuptial agreements.
We believe in approaching each case in a professional manner, with dedication and attention to detail, all whilst communicating with our clients in a straightforward manner.
You can read below to find out more about the services we provide for individuals and businesses, and you can contact us as soon as you identify a problem that can benefit from expert legal advice. We offer counsel as well as legal representation when needed and our team can help you with more information about our services once you schedule an initial appointment.
Table of Contents
Divorce and Family Law solicitors in Catford
Part of our team specializes in legal services offered to individuals who find that they are at a point in their lives when they need to take legal action, they need legal representation, or simply legal counsel to know more about their options in a particular situation. Part of our services includes the following:
- Family law: separation agreements and divorce, pre-nuptial agreements or cohabitation agreements as well as inheritance disputes, wills and probate;
- Immigration: complete solutions for foreign nationals who are interested in knowing more about the UK immigration law, gaining permanent resident status as well as the conditions to remain in the country after Brexit;
- Employment: we help clients who were subjected to unfair dismissal, discrimination, or those who simply need legal advice for negotiating their employment contract;
- Civil litigation: included here are both court representation in various types of disputes and personal injury claims, as well as alternative dispute resolution services;
- Landlord and tenant disputes: we handle cases involving eviction, disputes related to the terms of the lease, lease renewal cases, as well as tenant insolvency cases and others.
Our solicitors in Catford specializing in Family Law can help you in all cases involving marriage dissolution or separation. Choosing to end a union has many implications, financial and emotional, and the wellbeing of the children (if any) is a primary issue we take into account in all cases.
According to the Office for National Statistics, there was an increase in divorce cases in 2019, compared to 2018:
- there were 107,599 divorces in 2019, increased by 18.4% compared to the previous year;
- among opposite sex-couples, there were 8.9 divorces per 1,000 married men and women;
- 822 divorces were recorded among same-sex couples, almost twice as many as in 2018.
If you are going through a divorce or separation, our solicitors in Catford can help you with all matters related not only to applying for divorce in the first place but also to handling important child issues such as custody and maintenance.
Business solicitors in Catford
Our team is able to assist businesses based in the Catford area both with issues concerning business-to-business disputes as well as business-to-client issues. You can reach out to us for the following:
- Business law: drafting contracts and partnership agreements, offering advice in case of business formation or insolvency, as well as offering compliance advice to businesses of all sizes and across all industries;
- Commercial litigation: our litigation solicitors are able to assist business owners in all types of business disputes, involving contractual disputes, shareholder disputes, property or construction disputes and many others;
- Debt recovery: our team also includes specialists who can help you recover your outstanding debts from clients;
- Others: our solicitors in Catford can also help those interested with Employment Law services, as well as specific solutions to franchising, business sales or acquisitions.
You can reach out to us for more information about our legal services for businesses in London.
Catford is part of Lewisham and, as such, part of the Business Growth Strategy for 2013-2023, one that focuses on allowing this borough to become one of the fastest-growing parts of London’s economy. Businesses in Lewisham can face a wide range of issues and can benefit from growing stronger when they have a trustworthy partner, such as our law firm based in Catford.
If you live in or near Catford, or if you have a business based in this district in southeast London, you can contact our solicitors in Catford for a detailed list of our services and fees.