We are a team of Chiswick solicitors who provide specialist legal services. Our experience in areas such as business law, family law or property law allows us to approach each case in a personalised manner, with attention to our client’s particular needs. You can speak to an expert solicitor on our team as soon as you encounter a legal issue or if you are in need of legal counsel, as needed to prevent a certain matter or to find out more about our legal rights.
Table of Contents
Chiswick solicitors specializing in divorce
Some of our services are detailed below in this article. For more information, please reach out to one of our solicitors.
A large part of our activity is focused on Family Law legal services. Our team includes experts who specialised in family and matrimonial issues and understand the complexities and the difficulties that often arise with a divorce or separation.
We can help you sort out the following:
- Divorce: you can apply for a divorce in the UK if you have been married for over one year and the relationship is permanently broken down; if you are ready to take this step, our team can help you;
- Separation: starting a legal separation means filling a petition and sending it to court; our team can help you with this process if you do not want or cannot yet get a divorce;
- Child matters: our Chiswick solicitors can help you determine the amount of child maintenance according to the number of children and the gross weekly income;
- The division of assets: in most situations, the assets will be split equally between the former spouses, however, the final amount can depend on the circumstances of each of the parties and their particular needs.
Our Family Law team can also help you with prenuptial agreements and cohabiting issues. We can also provide legal guidance as needed in property disputes.
Our specialists understand that divorce poses important personal and even financial challenges. We offer services that are suited to the needs of our clients and, in matters concerning children, we focus on their wellbeing and keep their best interests in mind.
Property Chiswick solicitors
If you are looking to purchase a home in Chiswick, our team can help you during the entire procedure. Our team includes conveyancing experts who can answer any questions you may have well before you begin the purchase procedure. We will walk you through the needed steps, the legalities and we will act as your legal representative if or as needed.
We can help with the following:
- Commercial and residential purchases and sales;
- Equity transfer;
- Landlord/tenant disputes sorted through arbitration/mediation or court litigation by our Chiswick solicitors.
According to the 2021 census, the statistical data for Chiswick was the following:
- 4,857 households and 11,356 people living in Chiswick Homefields;
- 5,107 households in Chiswick Riverside and 5,443 in Turnham Green;
- the housing options included mostly flats and apartments (2,493 in Chiswick Homefileds), followed by terraced homes (1,218 also in Chiswick Homefields).
The property market remains unchanged by the lockdown in England. If you wish to move home in 2021 and make sure that the process is a straightforward one, do not hesitate to reach out to our solicitors.
Complete legal assistance in Chiswick
Our team of Chiswick solicitors specialise in all areas of law, personal and business issues alike. With our help, you will be able to sort small as well as matters with important implications for yourself, your family or your business.
Our popular services include family services, including divorce but also wills and trusts services, property services, immigration and employment solutions. Our immigration specialists can help you with assistance related to living, working or studying in the UK, especially in light of the changes that follow after Brexit. Our employment specialists provide solutions related to workplace discrimination, unfair dismissal, and others. A specialized business team handles cases involving debt recovery, internal corporate disputes, taxation matters and many more.
We have affordable fees, and our solicitors strive to find the most suitable solutions for all of our clients. You can find out more about our services and fees by reaching out to one of our solicitors. He or she will also be able to give you more information about legal aid in the UK, as provided by the Government.
If you live in or near Chiswick in West London, England, our team of Chiswick solicitors can help you. Contact us for more details.