If you live in south London, our solicitors in Crystal Palace can help you with services related to sorting many types of Family Law matters, as well as services for business.
We are a team with extensive experience in many areas of law, and the combined experience of our solicitors allows us to offer quality, personalized services to all of our clients.
Table of Contents
Services offered by our solicitors in Crystal Palace
We can help you with issues concerning:
- Family: we help our clients with Family Law and child matters; some of our areas of expertise include divorce and separation, child custody and maintenance, wills and probate;
- Immigration: we offer legal advice on immigration matters and the main provisions of the UK immigration law;
- Employment: our clients include local and foreign employees who are looking for answers regarding wrongful dismissal, discrimination, wages and working time issues, as well as negotiating the employment contract, among others;
- Real estate: we represent both landlords and tenants in various types of disputes; a separate division of our team assists clients who are ready to purchase their first house in the Crystal Palace area.
A special division of our team also handled criminal law cases. These can range from drink driving to assault, drug dealing, theft, fraud, or money laundering, therefore, specialised legal aid is always advisable if you have been charged with a criminal offense or if you have been arrested. Drink-drive cases are a common example of a situation in which expert legal advice is recommended. If you were caught while driving whilst intoxicated, you can face a fine, a driving ban, or even imprisonment. Moreover, if another person was injured while you were driving, the charges will be more severe. You can talk to one of our solicitors in Crystal Palace in this case.
If you have questions about any of these services, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our solicitors understand that many legal issues can arise in the context of family or work. We know that clients can also postpone the need to contact a legal expert or refuse to do so altogether, fearing that the costs will be too high.
Our approach allows us to provide quality services while remaining mindful of the costs for our clients. If and as needed, we can also guide you to seek legal aid, as provided by the government in certain cases.
Crystal Palace is an area at the crossroads between four London boroughs: Bromley, Croydon, Lambeth, and Southward, with Crystal Palace Park being located in Bromley. According to the 2021 census, the demographical data for Bromley was the following:
- 309,392 lived in Bromley at the date of the census;
- it is the 6th most populous borough in London;
- 52% of the residents were female and 48% male (12,000 more women than men in this borough);
- more than 73,000 individuals were full-time employees and out of the total number of residents, 41,000 people both lived and worked in Bromley.
If you live in Bromley or one of the other boroughs that meet in Crystal Palace, you can reach out to our solicitors to find out more about how we can assist you.
Services for businesses
Our team of solicitors in Crystal Palace can also help you if you plan on opening a business in this area of South London. We assist businesses of all sizes and in all business sectors and can help you with:
- Dispute resolution: shareholder disputes, contractual disputes, negligence claims, director disputes, partnership disputes, as well as many others; we offer both court representation as well as alternative dispute resolution solutions, such as arbitration;
- Business formation: we help our clients start a company, a sole trader or a partnership; we assist during the incorporation process and during the subsequent registrations needed in this case; our team is also able to help those interested in franchising, as well as business sales and purchases;
- Employment Law: sorting disputes between employers and employees, drafting employment agreements, as well as handling settlement agreements and disciplinary procedures;
- Others: tax law matters, as well as intellectual property registrations and disputes; a separate division of our team also handles debt collection cases.
You can reach out to our team of solicitors before deciding to start your business in London and at any point during the course of operation, whenever you feel that legal assistance is required.
Contact our solicitors in Crystal Palace to find out more about the services we offer to individual and business clients.